Hi there. ECSpeRT is located in UTM. We are a group of dedicated volunteers! If you'd like to join the group follow the instructions below.
1. Submit Questionnaire
• PDF is linked on our website and Facebook page or you can pick one up in our office 250 in the Student Centre
• Must be a student, alumni or employee of UTM to apply
• Only hard copies accepted: handed into our office
• If successful you will be selected for an interview and contacted via email
• Please prepare a resume for the interview
3. Application Package
• Once you are hired with ECSpeRT we require a number of documents from you that include references, a police vulnerable sector check, an activity to familiarize yourself with campus and more
4. Standard First Aid Course
• You require Standard First Aid with CPR Level C with St. John Ambulance to volunteer with ECSpeRT
• ECSpeRT will help you enroll in the required course during the application process
*Based on dedication and performance on the team, you maybe selected to participate in one of Advanced Medical First Responder courses.